Yahoo email redirects to verizon
Pagma

I can’t login to yahoo email account {edited for privacy}.  So I try to use the “forgot password” link and it brings to Verizon login.  If I change my Verizon password, it doesn’t have any effect on my yahoo account.

0 Likes
Re: Yahoo email redirects to verizon
Chrisa500

Someone please help! I spoke with a Verizon tech for over an hour and the issue could not be fixed. Tried emailing Yahoo support, still no answers. I cannot access my Verizon email. When trying it loops me to the Verizon residential page. I can't even delete the account. I'm thinking I should just cancel by residential services and maybe that will delete an email account I can't even get into. For all I know the account is hacked. Pleaste advise. I'm not the only one from what I read so why can't some fix be posted so we all gain access to our emails!??

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Chrisa500,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Chrisa500

I did not have any private messages but did get a call with the message that a ticket was opened. I am trying to be hopeful. 

0 Likes