account access
jpizza57111

this is tyhe biggest joke on internet i have never been able to get into my site from day one.had my computor checked out for 20 hunder dollars told nothing wrong with it .still had problems verizon said it was my system not their fault i should go to another teck to check my computer.did one better went and bought a new one still have same problem only as time moves on so dose the sign on time i am now at 5 minutes before it comes up.never had this with comcast only reason i changed was the bull**bleep** as to how much faster verizon is.well the teck i talked to today said she scanned my system and my computer is out dated and can't handle the speed they use.i told her it is 2 weeks old and the latest and greatis that they have .i have typed this and the web site still ain't up./help someone know how to fix this

0 Likes
Re: account access
Hubrisnxs
Legend

What exactly happens when you go to www.verizon.net

Do you see the page?

Can you login with your username and password.

how exactly is it behaving?

Poppy65

I log in and the account shows me as signed in but I can't access my services or view my bill or make any changes to the account and I get an error that the user ID is already in use?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Poppy65

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes