address book
erica12
Enthusiast - Level 3

In Verizon webmail, is there a way to print out the address book or export a copy of it to a thumb drive?  With the way the email has been lately I would like to make another copy of it.  I haven't been able to figure out how to do it.

0 Likes
Re: address book
ltd76gold

Bring up the entire list., or whatever part you wish.

Go to 'File"  (Upper left corner of browser) Take a look at print previiew. If it is what you want, click print.

Doug k

0 Likes
erica12
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've tried that.  Shows pretty much everything on the current page except of my contacts.  The lower pane of the window will show a contact if you click on it......but only one at a time shows up.  And I can't cut and paste them either.  Maybe this is one of the downsides to webmail.

0 Likes
ltd76gold

Are you using the "basic" mode... not positive that will help, but it does work for me.

Doug k

0 Likes
ltd76gold

Just checked...I'm also ltd76gold btw. It only seems to work if you sign in as the primary user... When I signed in under a sub-account, I saw the same thing as you.  Hope that helps.

Doug k

0 Likes
erica12
Enthusiast - Level 3

I retried your method and it partially worked.  I could only get it to print the first part of the list.  Oh well.

0 Likes
ltd76gold

Make sure you click "select all".

Doug k

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3
Moved for greater exposure
0 Likes