deleteing emails
vagroundhog

Recently, when I try to delete an email, I keep getting a message that says "please validate your information and try your request again" What's the deal with this ?

0 Likes
Re: deleteing emails
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I haven't heard of this happening to other people., Is it still happening now? Please send me a private message if further assistance is required.

Thanks,

0 Likes
houndlover

This person is not the only one to have this problem. I have had this problem for about 3 months. It is really annoying when I try to delete 50 e-mails and get this message and then have to go back and re-delete those e-mails.

0 Likes
Roysie

I am also getting the same message 'Please validate your information and try your request again'  but only on deletes....happens about every third time...no matter if im deleting 1 or 15 msgs...real pain in the but when doing a large number of deletes.

0 Likes
Re: deleting emails
boater59

Just as stated above mine does this it seems every other time I'm cleaning ouit my inbox and selecting multiple emails. When I hit "delete" I get the window pop up stating Please validate your information and try your request again.. At which time I have to close it, go back to my inbox and re-select all the emails I want/need to delete. This is time consuming and very irritating, plus I can't find any way to select or deselect something in my settings that would eliminate this annoyance.

0 Likes