e-mail attacments
Martyone

Someone setn me an e-mail with a large attachment and I did not get it. She tried twice. Is there a limit on how large an attachmment can be?

0 Likes
Re: e-mail attacments
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Martyone wrote:

Someone setn me an e-mail with a large attachment and I did not get it. She tried twice. Is there a limit on how large an attachmment can be?

There is a size limit on your Verizon mailbox. How large are we talking? Is this going to a sub account or the primary (size limits are different)? Is she getting any error/bounceback message?

0 Likes
Martyone

It was about 15 pages of test, no graphics. As a test, I sent myself a large file (800+ pages) as an attacment and it went thru.  The sender may have gotten a bounce back message, but she gets hundreds of e-mails a day and doesn't read most of them. Someone else told that me  that he has trouble sending me and another Verizon customer even small attachments. Confusing isn't it.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Martyone wrote:

It was about 15 pages of test, no graphics. As a test, I sent myself a large file (800+ pages) as an attacment and it went thru.  The sender may have gotten a bounce back message, but she gets hundreds of e-mails a day and doesn't read most of them. Someone else told that me  that he has trouble sending me and another Verizon customer even small attachments. Confusing isn't it.

The number of pages is not necessarily an indicator of size. How large is the actual file itself?

Without the reason listed in the bounceback message, it is going to be somewhat difficult to pinpoint a reason for the failure.

0 Likes