e-mail sub accounts
jeffj51

Is there a way to access sub account e-mails the same way you can access your main account e-mails on the Verizon web-site. I have three other computers,each with a sub account and when I am away  I would like to check the e-mail on them with one computer but don't know how to do it.

0 Likes
Re: e-mail sub accounts
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

You just go to the website and log in with the username and password for the sub account.

0 Likes
ZJAJ

Is there any way to do this without logging into the sub account? I don't know the sub-account's password, but I was under the impression I'd have access to it from my main account regardless. Is that not the case?

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@ZJAJ wrote:

Is there any way to do this [read mail] without logging into the sub account? I don't know the sub-account's password, but I was under the impression I'd have access to it from my main account regardless. Is that not the case?

Not sure how you got that impression, since in no case is there written documentation to that effect.  To read sub-account mail, you must log into the sub-account.

There is no "master and slave" account relationship, although the primary email account has permissions that allow that user to add or delete sub-accounts (up to the stated maximum).  Each account, whether it is the primary account email, or a sub-account email, has its own user name, password, and of course email address.

0 Likes