email Quarantined
serenity123

I received an email from a group I regularly receive updates from (a medical institution regarding autism).  Today it was "in quarantine."      Below is the message:

The message(s) below have been blocked by your administrator as suspected spam.

There are 1 new messages in your Email Quarantine since you received your last Spam Quarantine Notification. If the messages below are spam, you do not need to take any action. Messages will be automatically removed from the quarantine after 14 day(s).

If any of the messages below are not spam, click the Release link to have them sent to your Inbox. To see all quarantined messages view your email quarantine

Quarantined Email  From Subject Date

Release {edited for privacy} [OB SPAM MARKETING] News from the Autism Consortium - April ... 06 Apr 2012
View All Quarantined Messages(1)

When I click on any of the options i receive a message:

Unable to connect        
         Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at nxipms.tufts-nemc.org:82.        
         The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
         If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
         If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

How do I rectify this?  How can I find files that are in quarantine?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: email Quarantined
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

This message was blocked by someone other than Verizon. (Appears to be nxipms.tufts-nemc.org, but I could be wrong.) You will need to contact the email provider to get assistance with their quarantine system.

0 Likes