email is not loading in MyVerizon
ftj1
Just getting a 'loading' message. Problem stratred a few days ago. Any ideas on what is going on?
0 Likes
Re: email is not loading in MyVerizon
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

There could be a couple things causing this. Have you tried accessing it from other computers? Also please try accessing it from other browsers to see if that works.

0 Likes
cgaz1

When I want to send a new email the screen just keeps saying "loading" for a few seconds but never comes up with the new email screen.

Or, when I want to attach a doc, which has been previously attached to other emails, the screen says "loading" and does not load at all.

The only way to send the new email is to "reply" to an existing email, change the recipient & delete the old message. This also works for attaching said docs.

How do I fix that?

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Theres no issues going on right now with the site. Sounds like something related to the machine itself. Please try deleting your temporary internet files and cookies and trying again.

0 Likes
arsr441

I am having the same problem. But only with firefox and only from this computer. I can access it with all my other computers and with IE from this computer. I get the email page ok, but no messages and no access to any of my folders. Stumped!!!! Any suggestions.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@arsr441 wrote:

I am having the same problem. But only with firefox and only from this computer. I can access it with all my other computers and with IE from this computer. I get the email page ok, but no messages and no access to any of my folders. Stumped!!!! Any suggestions.

Try starting Firefox without any add-ons to see if it works ok then. If it does, you will need to find out which add-on is causing the problem.

Otherwise, at this point I have no other suggestions. I use Firefox 100% of the time, and while I do not really use the webmail interface on a regular basis (I use a client on my PC instead), webmail has always worked just fine in multiple levels of Firefox, including the latest, 19.0.

Keller, TX 76248