email set up for outlook 2007 godaddy account with Verizon
1Lady

I am having problems setting up my outlook 2007 my main email is coming from godaddy with Verizon being internet provider.

I can get incoming mail from godaddy but I can't send anything out.  I have checked my Verizon email and password to make sure they are correct. 

I have also tried setting up Verizon in outlook and can't get it to work either.   I have read a ton of suggestion that I have goggled but no success thus far.  I have tried 25, 80, 587, and 3535 for out going server.  I have tried authentication and not.  I have tried godaddy incoming and out going secureserver and I have tried godaddy incoming server and Verizon outgoing server.  I have now pulled my hair out and wasted days trying to solve this issue.

I also need to know how to respond to help blog after it takes me to sign in when I hit reply.

Please help!

0 Likes
Re: email set up for outlook 2007 godaddy account with Verizon
Hubrisnxs
Legend
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Solution-for-sending-MS-Outlook-and-SMTP-e-mail-throu...

This gentleman had one extra step that your missing. Follow those instructions and it should fix you
0 Likes
Re: email set up for outlook 2007 godaddy account with Verizon
priseman

Is there any updated information?  I'm having trouble getting my Outlook 2010 to work with GoDaddy.  It was working fine and I had a computer issue and had to reinstall Office 2010 and now the settings aren't working. 

Thank you

0 Likes