Enthusiast - Level 1

want it in documents, with address. 

0 Likes
Re: how to save an email
Justin46
Legend

@sarap wrote:

want it in documents, with address. 

I am not sure what you are planning to do with it once you have it, but there is no function that I know of built into the Verizon webmail interface to do what you want.

What I would do is open the email in webmail, then "print" it to a PDF and save the PDF in Documents. If you don't have any way to print to a PDF, assuming you are using a Windows computer, you can get the free PDFCreator software and install it. This will add a new printer to your list of printers, by default called PDFCreator. Then in any Windows application you can "print" to that printer and it will create a PDF and save it wherever you want.

Link for PDFCreator: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

I have been using PDFCreator for years, love it. One of the simple things I use it for is to create a PDF of the payment confirmation screen for every payment I make through the web, saves a lot of paper but provides excellent documentation of what and when I paid if I ever need it.

There are many, many other free PDF creation programs available if you don't want to use PDFCreator.

Hope this helps. If you care to explain further what you really want to do with the email perhaps there is some other solution that might work better for you.

Keller, TX 76248

Re: how to save an email
sarap2
Enthusiast - Level 1

that'll work.  thanks.

0 Likes