just got verizon fios a couple of weeks ago...email and HBOgo troubles
vitorizzo

a few days ago i decided to make a verizon user id. i made one and i can sign into the verizon site with no problems. the problem comes when i want to check my email. i use the same account information i used to just sign into the site and it doesnt work. my user id isnt a @verizon.net or anything like that its just a user id. i also am a subscriber to HBO and i want to use HBOgo...whenever i try to use my account information on hbogo i get this message: To watch videos, you will need to subscribe to FiOS TV with HBO. my user id is the primary id and when i check my TV package i have HBO. i ripping my hair out right now. i dont know what to do

0 Likes
Re: just got verizon fios a couple of weeks ago...email and HBOgo troubles
Mmangi1225
I'm having the same problem!!!! Did u find a solution?
0 Likes
Re: just got Verizon fios a couple of weeks ago...email and HBOgo troubles
Pondrat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have spoken to WatchESPN and Verizon support lines and absolutely no luck getting these apps to work on my iPad. I can check my bills and services on my iPad with the login and password, and watch HBO and ESPN on my Fios TV while doing. But my IPad app says I need to subscribe to FIOS to watch HBO or ESPN on my iPad. I have premium service with all channels FIOS offers. But I can't get these 2 on my iPad.

What's up Verizon ?

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

you need to link your verizon.net with your verizon.com user id's. 

When you do this the .com user id will go away and everything will get switched to your .net 

go to http://activate.verizon.net 

Try to use your order number and your zip code and when you start that process, you will get a splash screen letting you know that you are merging your accounts. 

once that is done you should be able to use your .net to log into any of the verizon online video subscriptions that you have. 

0 Likes
Pondrat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the tip.

I may be missing someting but this activation link is asking for the order number from the shipping label for my wireless router.  I've been on the service for 5 years now.

Do I need that to link verizon.net with verizon.com to watch HBO and ESPN on my iPad ?

Again, thanks for the assist.

Hubrisnxs
Legend

if you had service that long, then use your VZ Email address in the 2nd column or 2nd area instead.

This would help fix your problem if you have both a .com userid that is different than your email @verizon.net, and typically, yes - it will fix that kind of problem.    

0 Likes
schwarzm3283
I have Fios TV with HBO, and phone, but not internet, no Verizon email. I have a my Verizon account, but that username and pw does not work on hbogo. How do I access hbogo?
0 Likes