keepmyemail
lstiver505

I want to purchase my verizon email address for the next year and have been rejected by the keepmyemail.com website as my email address is not "eligible".  I have called several 866 and 800 Verizon numbers to find out why and no one seems to know; one rep said "oh, I haven't heard of that before...".  My bill is paid, I have not initiated termination of my internet service and the email address is my "primary email address".

Help!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: keepmyemail
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lstiver505,

The product requirements are:

• You have active FiOS internet or Verizon High Speed Internet, with no pending disconnect orders
  • Dial-up customers do not qualify for this service
  • Your @verizon.net email is not linked to Yahoo
  • Credit Card payment required for customers leaving Verizon
  • Once your order has been confirmed, you may call Verizon to cancel your broadband services

Do you meet all of these requirements?

View solution in original post

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lstiver505,

The product requirements are:

• You have active FiOS internet or Verizon High Speed Internet, with no pending disconnect orders
  • Dial-up customers do not qualify for this service
  • Your @verizon.net email is not linked to Yahoo
  • Credit Card payment required for customers leaving Verizon
  • Once your order has been confirmed, you may call Verizon to cancel your broadband services

Do you meet all of these requirements?

lstiver505

Yes, I meet all those requirements.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lstiver505,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes