misleading advertisement
blkbeauty44
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called verizon to order new services for the tripple play on 08/05/14 which allegedly was to come with a $400 prepaid visa card , when completed order it was for a two year service agreement within 60days I should've recieved the card ,however as of today it's been 4months 12/09/14 , prior to today call to verizon customer service I had spoken to Renee mid November 2014 she informed that after I make a $45.00 payment I was goinng to recieve the card however after making a payment for $170.00 I had'nt recieved a notice or the card I contacted customer services inquiring about the card  my call was forwarded to the promotion department on 12/03/14 I had spoken to Teresa she was very rude & did"nt satisfy my need! by first saying she did'nt see my bill was paid , then she asked for my information which i had given to her ,then she seen my payment but then asked me when was I going to pay my new bill that was'nt due until 12/10/14  I asked her why was she asking me due to that was'nt her department , however I explained to her that I was mislead for the reasons of  not recieving the card by the actual timing of the 60 days , she then told me that I was'nt signed for a two year contract when my roomate originally attempted to have services in her name but was subjected to deposit, I therefore completed the order in my name under the same contract & deal, however the customer service represenative never signed me for the two year agreement ,though i had called earlier inquiring about the card but was never informed corrections needed to be made! back to speaking to Teresa in promotions she saw the customer service rep did'nt make the changes but i still did qualify for the prepaid visa card but it would take up to forty days,though it was'nt due to an error on my behalf!  but Teresa said that she was going to send the report ornotice to an investigator to assist me only to call today 12/09/14 I spoke to Daniel & Melissa telling me that I still was'nt on a two year agreement& that i would have to contact verizon customer services & I would still have to wait an additional 90days which is so wrong due to verizon customer service represenative error's , I am very disatisfied , I feel that I was mislead & misinformed of the promotion & to add insult to injured now the card has been reduced from $400.00 to $250.00 & if I was'nt in an agreement I would terminate my services , I've read many complaints on this issue I would very much so like the issue to be resolved by recieving the gift card ASAP due to again the error was on the behalf of  verizon customer services ,

0 Likes
Re: misleading advertisement
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
blkbeauty44
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recieved an email 12/11/14 from Romina at verizon e center, however she requested my account information but when i attempted to respond to her request my email couldnt be sent due to the email address wasnt correct , I have attempted to contact Romina but was complicated, I therefore seek assistance still, at this point & time I am very unsatisfied as well as many other customers on this same issue ! seems really fraudulent due to a promotion being offered but hasnt fulfilled the promotion ,maybe just to get customers to sign up, I sincerly hope that this isnt the case but I look forward to hearing from you with some progress to resolve this issue, I do need a correct email address/phone number along with the name whom to contact

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

We will pass your issue with the email along and someone will be in touch.

0 Likes
MinsterJ
I had a similar problem...I was suppossed to received a tablet computer when I signed up for another 2-year plan. That was in December and nothing yet.
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You will need to contact the billing/promotions department.

0 Likes
JeremyDrago
Enthusiast - Level 1

typical verizon response, gotta pass us off to the next person

0 Likes