missing email
needhelp1011

Within the past few days all of my email from October & November have been deleted from my Inbox.  I just noticed it yesterday.  My Inbox skips from 9/30/2012 to 12/01/2012.

Verizon support says that I deleted them myself or moved them to a folder.  I did neither.  They said they will not research it any further.

Is anyone else having a similar issue?  

I am very frustrated since I have received some important communications that I would like back without having to ask my whole address book to resend me any message from those months.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: missing email
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the problems with your missing emails. Have you setup your email account using a email client program such as Outlook, Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, etc? Have you also setup your email on another internet device such as a tablet, smartphone, etc? Have you accessed your email from a different computer other than your own recently as well?

0 Likes
needhelp1011

I do not have an email client program.  I did get a new smartphone that my email is on but that should not effect this issue.  I have 2 verizon email accounts on the phone that are set up exactly the same.  The accounts were fine until last week.  The one account is missing the email as stated, the other has all of my email.

The account with the problem was also effected by the outage in late Sept/early Oct where all my email was deleted.  My second account has not had problems in either instance.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

So we can get more information from you about your account, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes