my dad needs a less complicated phone!!
Bobnelson33

My Verizon account has 2 smart phones and one basic cell phone on a 1300 minute plan with 4GB of data I think.

My dad was at Walmart last year and got a Samsung Galaxy Stellar smart phone replacing his basic A_R430 cell phone.  

My dad is really not good using a touch screen and is overall struggling to operate his phone.  In my view this is becoming a big safety issue and is bothering me allot.  If he ever had and emergency There is a big chance he would struggle making an important call somday and I need to switch him back to a more basic type phone so he can use it with ease.

What are my options?  I have a limited budget and am seeking the cheepest solution possible.  !!!!

Thanks

Chad Nelson 

Current My Verizon user and loyal Verizon Customer

0 Likes
Re: my dad needs a less complicated phone!!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you