password
ChuckA1

I have been trying for three days to change my email password.  I talked with one agent for over 1/2 hour and she walked me through and then we got to the same bug in the program that had been stopping me on my previous five attempts, and she said, Oh, I will have to escalate this to someone higher.  She told me that I would get notification when it is fixed.  I got a text message from someone saying it would be fixed today.  I tried to change my password again and got the same error message.  

You folks have me with an email address I changed at least four years ago.  How could you not know my correct address since I go to My.Yahoo through Verizon.  

I can't believe you folks cannot solve this issure.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: password
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@ChuckA wrote:

I have been trying for three days to change my email password.  I talked with one agent for over 1/2 hour and she walked me through and then we got to the same bug in the program that had been stopping me on my previous five attempts, and she said, Oh, I will have to escalate this to someone higher.  She told me that I would get notification when it is fixed.  I got a text message from someone saying it would be fixed today.  I tried to change my password again and got the same error message.  

You folks have me with an email address I changed at least four years ago.  How could you not know my correct address since I go to My.Yahoo through Verizon.  

I can't believe you folks cannot solve this issure.

This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

0 Likes
Re: password
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

ChuckA,

Please respond to this thread if your issue hasn't gone away by tomorrow morning so I can escalate it to the proper department.

Thanks!

AnnieS

0 Likes