"You are not allowed to connect to Webmail from [xxx.xxx.xx.xxx] due to spam activity"
vettegirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just started getting this error yesterday when trying to login to my Verizon email.  I have accessed this email for YEARS from this same computer.

Full error:  

You are not allowed to connect to Webmail from [xxx.xxx.xx.xx] due to spam activity. Please contact abuse@verizon.net for assistance.

And I did email abuse@verizon.net, but I haven't received a response other than the auto-reply that says they don't answer every email.

0 Likes
Re: "You are not allowed to connect to Webmail from [xxx.xxx.xx.xxx] due to spam activity"
vettegirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also, the IP address listed in the error message is NOT my IP.

0 Likes
Re: "You are not allowed to connect to Webmail from [xxx.xxx.xx.xxx] due to spam activity"
vettegirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Looks the IP used was our public IP.  We were blacklisted.  Got it corrected. All fixed.

0 Likes
dottiemch

How did you get the issue resolved?

Did Verizon Support get back to you?  How long did it take?

I am having the same issue and its really frustrating. 

In the last two weeks I am getting pop ups when on IE and I have Norton Anti-Virus running.

Could this be the issue ?

@vettegirl wrote:

Looks the IP used was our public IP.  We were blacklisted.  Got it corrected. All fixed.

0 Likes
andaloussia

I am Traveling Over Seas  In Lebanon Your Securety Lock My E mail I cant open Any More PLz

Ineed My Email To re Activate

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi andaloussia,

Please see the following post about your issue:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Email-Access-Overseas/m-p/744863

0 Likes