Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
"You are not allowed to connect to Webmail from [xxx.xxx.xx.xxx] due to spam activity"
vettegirl
Enthusiast

I just started getting this error yesterday when trying to login to my Verizon email.  I have accessed this email for YEARS from this same computer.

Full error:  

You are not allowed to connect to Webmail from [xxx.xxx.xx.xx] due to spam activity. Please contact abuse@verizon.net for assistance.

And I did email abuse@verizon.net, but I haven't received a response other than the auto-reply that says they don't answer every email.

0 Likes
Re: "You are not allowed to connect to Webmail from [xxx.xxx.xx.xxx] due to spam activity"
vettegirl
Enthusiast

Also, the IP address listed in the error message is NOT my IP.

0 Likes
Re: "You are not allowed to connect to Webmail from [xxx.xxx.xx.xxx] due to spam activity"
vettegirl
Enthusiast

Looks the IP used was our public IP.  We were blacklisted.  Got it corrected. All fixed.

0 Likes
dottiemch

How did you get the issue resolved?

Did Verizon Support get back to you?  How long did it take?

I am having the same issue and its really frustrating. 

In the last two weeks I am getting pop ups when on IE and I have Norton Anti-Virus running.

Could this be the issue ?

@vettegirl wrote:

Looks the IP used was our public IP.  We were blacklisted.  Got it corrected. All fixed.

0 Likes
andaloussia

I am Traveling Over Seas  In Lebanon Your Securety Lock My E mail I cant open Any More PLz

Ineed My Email To re Activate

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi andaloussia,

Please see the following post about your issue:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Email-Access-Overseas/m-p/744863

0 Likes