stop services
kwangsoo1

Hello! I am Kwangsoo Kim.

I had come back my country December 26, 2012. My family had departed in USA.

I could not find out stop services by online before I had moved abroad. I was busy very much.

And your service center at Wheaton was busied at that moment.

And I already had returned the set-up box by mail at Wheaton.

So I think I don't have to pay a bill any more. I have paid the bill of December.

Would you check that I had applied stop services?

Can I ask something? Can your company available to apply the stop services by online not by phone?

0 Likes
Re: stop services
prisaz
Legend

@kwangsoo wrote:

Hello! I am Kwangsoo Kim.

I had come back my country December 26, 2012. My family had departed in USA.

I could not find out stop services by online before I had moved abroad. I was busy very much.

And your service center at Wheaton was busied at that moment.

And I already had returned the set-up box by mail at Wheaton.

So I think I don't have to pay a bill any more. I have paid the bill of December.

Would you check that I had applied stop services?

Can I ask something? Can your company available to apply the stop services by online not by phone?

This is a peer to peer support forum, where customers help other customers. You would need to contact Verizon directly if not over the phone, than perhaps through an online chat.

Billing or Final Billing on this page, should provide you with an online chat if available, or a number to call.

http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

From what I hear they can't stop service by phone, you have to call in.   I am not sure if online chat can do it, but that is worth a try  

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Kwangsoo,

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes