unable to send email from hospital email address to verizon.net email accounts.
DougDent

My domain mwph.org is unable to send messages to verizon.net email address's 

Thanks,

Doug

0 Likes
Re: unable to send email from hospital email address to verizon.net email accounts.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DougDent,

Are you getting any notifications from Verizon concerning the undeliverable messages?  Have you submitted a whitelisting request?

http://my.verizon.com/micro/whitelist/

0 Likes
Re: unable to send email from hospital email address to verizon.net email accounts.
DougDent

The weird thing about this problem is I don't recieve a message back from Verizon.  This all started after our development department sent out a mass mailing.  I have submitted a white list on every external ip address I can think of and the problem still exists.  Our email is being archived at google and I am wondering if googles ip's are being blacklisted..

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

After submitting the whitelisting form, you should recieve a reply from Verizon once they have reviewed the request.

0 Likes
DougDent

yes they say unblocked.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

If Verizon is actually blocking your messages, you should receive bouncebacks with error codes similar to the following:

"Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 571 Email from <XXX> is currently blocked by Verizon Online's anti-spam system. The email sender or Email Service Provider may visit http://www.verizon.net/whitelist and request removal of the block."

If Verizon says you are unblocked and you are not seeing bouncebacks, the issue could be elsewhere, such as your email service provider.

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Doug,

Just wondering if they resolved your issue.  I had the same problem with nwhc.net, another hospital domain, where all emails from the hospital to verizon.net addresses were being caught up in spam.

I'm back on the forum becuase since they "solved" my problem in early April, my verizon.net email address is being inundated with spam.

Diane

0 Likes