verizon e-mail
earperson1

For the past few weeks my e-mails have been automatically deleting.  It doesn't matter if they are read or unread, they keep disappearing and I do not know why?  I have looked thru all the online help topics, and everything I read says that e-mails do not delete unless you delete them.  It seems it keeps about 2 weeks worth, then deletes anything older.  I have also checked my preferences and again, can't find anything that would indicate I have it set up to do this.  Need Help fast, I keep losing stuff!!!

0 Likes
Re: verizon e-mail
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@earperson1 wrote:

For the past few weeks my e-mails have been automatically deleting.  It doesn't matter if they are read or unread, they keep disappearing and I do not know why?  I have looked thru all the online help topics, and everything I read says that e-mails do not delete unless you delete them.  It seems it keeps about 2 weeks worth, then deletes anything older.  I have also checked my preferences and again, can't find anything that would indicate I have it set up to do this.  Need Help fast, I keep losing stuff!!!

Generally when mail starts disappearing from the server, there is a POP3 client such as Outlook (or a smartphone) set up to pull the mail. If you know which program it is, change the settings to leave mail on the server.

If you don't know what program it is, changing your password should keep it from authenticating and solve the problem.

0 Likes