verizon rpoff
ANDYA2

I am so frustrated i am dont knoow how to use this messaging system. this is what happened to me. i opened a verizon accont for tv with a package deal. it was for my business account. the business started having problems after 7 onths and i called verizon and told them that i would not be using their services again and closed the account. Aphone account. They took my payment and told me tht they would effect closure of the account.i also closed the business and did not need the phone and their facilities. After i left i started getting calls from a collection company that i was owing 300 dollars to verizon .i thought it was a joke and i told them to verify themselves. they were calling my number but asking for different names. on the phone i asked them spell the name you want to speak o wrong name everything mispelled. when i calleed verizon they said the account was now in collection. I was surprised and explained to them that i already closed this account. they checked and saw that the phone was not being used. they said theey would correct it but i still had to pay. i unwillinly paid which was a mistake i dont know they bumped up the bill to 200-300 dollars but all sort of charges. only to go to my credit report to see that it took my score down from 720 to 650

0 Likes
Re: verizon rpoff
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: verizon rpoff
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Due to no response, we closed the private support case. We hope you have gotten everything taken care of. Please make a new thread anytime you need assistance.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes