view emails
anapad

Not able to view my emails

0 Likes
Re: view emails
BrTrout
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is down today in the DC area, at least  on my iPhone. The iPhone mail app wont load any mail after 15 April and the error message is that it can't connect to the server.  The Verizon net mail app would not load older emails, but has everything from 1 June.  It would be nice if outages or other known issues were bannered instead of us having to ask each other about status.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since 15 April?  Or did you mean August.

What servers are you using?  Hopefully not incoming.verizon.net and outgoing.verizon.net as those are being or have been shutdown.

There are max storage limits.  For the normal folders it will not be deleted until you hit the limits.  http://www.verizon.com/support/smallbusiness/internet/fiosinternet/email/storage/questionsone/85693....

Once you hit those limits mail starts being bounced.

0 Likes
BrTrout
Enthusiast - Level 2

All of this was today. I'm under the limit, but connect only sporadically. Using the rght servers. iPhone mail app Inbox was current this morning, but after connecting no mail later than 15 April is in the Inbox.  The Verizon app is sort of the reverse - getting today's mail but nothing in the Inbox earlier than about 1 March.

0 Likes