Can I print out my contact list?
Canonp97

how do i print out my contact list from my flip phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can i print out my contact list, if so how?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Here's another take on it. 

If you were using Backup Assistant, you may have switched over to Verizon Cloud.  If so, log into your My Verizon account from a computer, hover over My Devices at the top, then click My Cloud Media & Contacts.  Click the Contacts button on the far left.  Click the box next to Select All at the top.  Click the Print button on the top right-hand side.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you use Backup Assistant, you can sign into your My Verizon account through a computer and access your contact list from there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

How can I print the contacts from backup assistant from my LG Cosmos?

See if that helps  - compliments of Ann154 as well!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Here's another take on it. 

If you were using Backup Assistant, you may have switched over to Verizon Cloud.  If so, log into your My Verizon account from a computer, hover over My Devices at the top, then click My Cloud Media & Contacts.  Click the Contacts button on the far left.  Click the box next to Select All at the top.  Click the Print button on the top right-hand side.

SmittyNYUSA1

I didn't switch to the CLOUD.

Any info on extracting or printing out my CONTACTS from a Basic Phone or the verizonwireless website?

Smitty

0 Likes
SmittyNYUSA1

HOW do I do that?  Can't find it on the website.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Knowing how to print out your Contacts List can be crucial.  Let’s go over all options.  We just need a few more details to go over your options.  What is the purpose of printing these out?  We want to make sure that printing them out is the best option for whatever the purpose is.  What type of phone are you trying to do it from?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SmittyNYUSA1, we appreciate your attempts researching our website, and we definitely want to ensure that we're able to provide all your options for printing your contacts. Help is here. To clarify, how do you store your contacts on your phone? What is the make and model of your basic phone? Looking forward to hearing back.

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
PB1950

Thanks so much, I'll give it a try.

0 Likes