Can You Please Help Me with My Prepaid Verizon Extravert Phone
nico08

I have a Verizon prepaid Extravert phone.  The phone has a opera mini browser built into it.  I can read and respond to emails from Gmail through the phone.  It is just awkward to use the phone to check and respond to email.  My employer is cutting off access to personal email at the office and that is one of the reasons I purchased this Extravert phone and the prepaid plan with email access. 

I would like to know if I can connect my phone to my laptop and use the Verizon connection and the opera mini browser to read and respond to personal emails while at the office.  I basically just want to use the computer because it is easier to read and type with it.

If this is possible, can you explain how I can do it.

Also, on my personal laptop, the Extravert will be recognized for about a minute when I have it connected with a USB cable.  And then the cell phone disapears from my view within My Computer.  Can you explain how I can get this phone recognized by laptop.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can You Please Help Me with My Prepaid Verizon Extravert Phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi nico08,  We want you to be able to get the most out of your phones email capabilities!  While the LG Extravert does not have the capability to tether the data connection to a laptop.  Our Mobile Email application can be a very beneficial feature for you!  Check out your options right through the Messaging section of your device.  If you are currently paying for a data package the app may be included. If not, you can even use Mobile Email ten times without paying the subscription fee but data charges will apply.  Please let me know if you have any additional question.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Can You Please Help Me with My Prepaid Verizon Extravert Phone
nico08

Thank you for responding. The trial period for the Mobile Email ended on

my Extravert phone. I tried to purchase and install the Mobile Email

application and the phone is not responding to the request, it puts me in a

loop, and never actually installs the application. When will this issue be

fixed?

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <