Can't read text messages from my phone screen, can i view them else where?
sonawill

My sons samsung intensity screen pixels broke and he can't see his text messages.  Is there another way to view them until we can get his phone fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't read text messages from my phone screen, can i view them else where?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't think there is another way other than activating a different phone until his is fixed.  Messages received on the phone will not be seen on another device; turn the phone off to "store" unreceived messages in a queue for up to 5 days and they will be delivered when he activates a different phone on his number.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the suggestion, SuzyQ!

sonawill, There is no other way to view messages on the phone. If the phone is still under warranty, we can replace it for you if you haven't already done so.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
msnotmole

I know when I had sprint, I could see my txt msgs online if I logged into my account.  I have left my phone someplace that is over an hour away.  Is there anyway for me to see my txt messages on my computer from my MyVerizon account?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi msnotmole,

I understand your predicament! Lamentably, text message content is not available online for basic phones. For future reference, there is an option available for Smartphones if the Verizon Messages http://bit.ly/13rcZfv application is installed. Consider upgrading your device to a Smartphone to take advantage of this option going forward.

Antonio_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes