Can't send or receive pictures.
DIAFRA89

Have a new Kyocera Cadence flip phone.  Have Unlimited Talk, Unlimited Text and Limited Data.  I have been unavailable to send or received pictures.  Do I need to upgrade my Text Plan or am I doing something wrong?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't send or receive pictures.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the data connection turned on and active on the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the data connection turned on and active on the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
DIAFRA89

If this is the "WI-FI?"  If so, I have tried it ON and OFF. It doesn't make any difference.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DIAFRA89, we want to make sure that you're able to share your pictures. Ann154 had an excellent question, is your data turned on? Here is how you can check. 

http://spr.ly/6582DQIQ2 A data connection is needed to send and receive pictures. Are you able to make calls and send regular texts?

Joel_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

DIAFRA89 wrote:

If this is the "WI-FI?" If so, I have tried it ON and OFF. It doesn't make any difference.

No. You need the 4G LTE network to send and receive MMS messages like pictures.

0 Likes