Casio Ravine 2, All my calendar reminders are now off by 1 hour after the switch to DST, Last fall this happened when we switched to standard time too. How do I fix this?
Randyb_2004

I used to just enter "Doctor" in the title line.  and the time "1:00PM" in the time setting.  Now I put in "Doc 1:00"  and every event I put in before DST switch is now off by 1 hour.  I can't be the only person using the calendar to keep appointments.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Casio Ravine 2, All my calendar reminders are now off by 1 hour after the switch to DST, Last fall this happened when we switched to standard time too. How do I fix this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly understand how important it is to be able to keep track of your calendar. Do any other messages appear to be off within the phone? Such as the date and time of the phone, recent phone calls, text messages.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Casio Ravine 2, All my calendar reminders are now off by 1 hour after the switch to DST, Last fall this happened when we switched to standard time too. How do I fix this?
Randyb_2004

All other times seem to be correct.   What the phone appears to be doing is if the current time is eastern standard time (EST) when an appointment is entered into the calendar, the phone keeps the time set for the appointment as EST even after the time changes to EDT.   I need to set the phone so times in the calendar are just a time with no attachment to standard or daylight saving time. I cannot believe I am the only user of this phone to set an appointment in the calendar.    Is there a software update to this phone?  Maybe this phone missed an update from a few years back.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Schotziebach2,

Tablets have many features and learning what you have accessible is a must.  The Ellipsis tablet does not support MHL.  Learn more about the device features at http://vz.to/1H9EiSs.

EmmaMM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes