Clock Wrong
swsproul

I have a

Casio® G'zOne Ravine® 2. Last night, the time changed to 1 hour, 9 minutes and 57 seconds behind what it should be. I don't know when the problem occurred.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Clock Wrong
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there swsproul,

Sounds like your Casio wanted to go back in time. I'm not sure what happened either, but it looks like your phone turned the clock back for daylight savings a day or two early.

The time on your clock should be accurate now. Let us know if you need additional assistance.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupprt

0 Likes
swsproul

Well, not only did my phone adjust for Daylight Savings on Sunday morning, but it also jumped back another hour this morning so that it’s two hours, twelve minutes, twenty six seconds off.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my goodness! Let's find a way to fix this fast, swsproul. What zipcode are you in? I want to have you start by reprogramming your phone to the network by dialing *228 and pressing send while you're in a Verizon Wireless area. Also, Select Menu > select Setting & Tools > select Phone Settings > select System Select > select Network Mode > highlight CDMA Mode and select.

Please keep us posted if this helps. Thank you.

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
swsproul

20602 is my zip code. It looks like your fix has remedied the issue. Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
drivein

I also have 2 Casio Ravine 2's (one work and one personal) and both of my have this same issue. The work phone that said it was 9:23 AM today when it was actually about 4:30 PM. My personal phone is only a few weeks old but has also done this twice already. I have tried the *228 which fixes the phones but only for a short duration and they go right back to their old ways...both phones network modes are set to CDMA....  I don't wear a watch, and normally set alarms on my phone, but with these I can't trust them to do anything. I sure wish I could get this resolved.

0 Likes
Williamsickels23

Same thing is happening to my father in laws phone. Purchased for Xmas in 2013. Have to turn off/on phone at least once every couple days. Tried all the *228 stuff, but only recently have I put the phone on CDMA mode only. Lets see if this helps.

0 Likes
Williamsickels23

No issues still occurs, VWireless needs to issue replacements and or free exchanges. I'm not paying a "restocking fee"

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

If you purchased it in December 2013, then it should still be under the one year manufacturer's warranty.  You should pursue that avenue.

0 Likes
Williamsickels23

Im not sure its a warranty issue...It seems that EVERY CASIO G'z One Ravine 2 is doing it!

0 Likes