Convoy to Convoy 2 Bluetooth problem
Yme
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just upgraded from the Convoy to the Convoy 2. The customer service rep. told me that the 2 phones were the same with a few upgrades.  I do not find this to be true.  My Jabra Bluetooth announced the caller though the Bluetooth with the Convoy.  Using the same Bluetooth with the Convoy 2, it does not announce the caller.  What am I missing?  Does anyone have a solution? 

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Convoy to Convoy 2 Bluetooth problem
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Page 108 of the user manual http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/sam_convoy_2/convoy2_manual.pdf  says to go to Menu>> Tools >> Sounds settings >> Call sounds and  if you set the Caller ID readout it should say the name of the contact when the call comes in.

If this isn't the issue, post back and let us know.

0 Likes
Yme
Enthusiast - Level 1

No that did not work or solve the problem.  Thanks for trying.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It may be something between the headset and the Convoy 2 then - and I'm not sure what to tell you.  Have you tried other  bluetooth devices to see if they work any better?

0 Likes
Yme
Enthusiast - Level 1

I only have the one BT.  I think the Convoy and Convoy 2 are not as similar as the customer rep. stated.  The home charger and the car charger are different too; plus there doesn't seem to be a belt clip available for it either.  I'm very disappointed.  The Convoy is better than the Convoy 2.

felbtr
Enthusiast - Level 1

the texting is different too. . . .the T9 doesn't work the same. . . .the old one you could go back to a word and change it with the "next" key. . .this one you have to delete the whole word and retype it. . . .I'm trying to delete/disable the daily scoup app and can't find any help. . .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello felbtr! We can help you with uninstalling Daily Scoop. Simply follow the steps below:

1 Open Media Center by pressing Menu. Scroll to and select Media Center.
2 Scroll down and select Browse & Download.
3 Select Get New Applications.
4 Scroll to and select Download This!.
5 Find Daily Scoopand Free - Unlimited to install.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes