Do any of the LTE basic phones have the talk to text feature?
LOOLY70

Do any of the LTE basic phones have the talk to text feature? I really want to stick with a basic phone. But after 10 years with Verizon, my reception has suddenly become horrible where I live this summer. Among other things, I was told it may be due to having a 3G phone. So looking at the new 4G phones. But none of them have QWERTY, so trying to figure out what options I have for texting.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Do any of the LTE basic phones have the talk to text feature?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have a great device that you love. Have you tried visiting one of our locations to test out any devices? That can help you make a decision.

LauraL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
LOOLY70

I did go to an actual store and there was only one basic LTE phone on display. And the staff knew virtually nothing about it. I knew more about it than they did. I would LOVE to go to a store to see all 3 LTE devices in person. And to have staff that can help me, rather than trying to talk me into a smart phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LOOLY70, we appreciate you taking the opportunity to visit a store location and check out the devices we have to offer. At this time, we've reviewed the user manual for all three of the current LTE basic phones. All three models confirm that they have voice command capabilities; however it's not specific enough to mention the talk to text feature.

We've sent feedback to the manufacturers to help us clarify this information. In the meantime, we would like to point out that we do offer a 14-day guarantee with all new purchases. If the phone isn't suitable to your standards, you're always welcome to return/exchange the device during the first 14 days. http://vz.to/2geemvb

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes