Does anyone know how to access your account from a different phone?
chrissmith1111
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know how to access your account from a different phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does anyone know how to access your account from a different phone?
Snn5
Legend

Using another browser, preferably at least a smartphone, you can access your My Verizon page, but you'd still need the account log in info.

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

Chrissmith1111 ... Just checking to see if you understood what Snn5 advised.. or if you need additional assistance...

Let us know a few of us standing by to help so question can be marked answer...

chrissmith1111
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't log into my account for some reason, which is why I was trying to

do it with just a phone.  My phone number is (removed), but the webpage

won't let me "register" so I can't use the internet.

<< Private information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

hi Chris.. have you tried doing it on a PC or from your phone..

0 Likes
chrissmith1111
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have always been on the pay as you go plan. My phone is very old, and

can't access the internet. I can access its settings when I am in the

country (although they speak to me in spanish for some reason), however I

am working in Australia, and Verizon has no service. I was hoping my dad

could do something for me on a different phone in the US.

Thanks,

Chris

rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

Hi Chris.. It sounds like you are reaching a southern office for Verizon I will catch here in a minute to see if there is one there... since this is a Pay as you Go line.. my next question is .... how long has it been since you used it and is it still active??? have you thought about having someone in your NORMAL local area (like your dad) with your permission access the acct from the states and you walk him through what you want?? if you consider this option I would send him a signed form to protect you both giving him authorization to act in your behalf... I am going to check real quick to see if there is an office for Spanish speaker and WHY this department can not or have not forward you to an English operator.. I will try and come back quickly.. I have laid all aside just to help you here...

thank you for your patience,, ...do you know when you will be back state side.. you being in Aussie and trying to access an acct in the states is most likely in my  best guess that reason it is NON ACCESSABLE now..;) ..be back soon..

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

Chris great news for you... I was able to get you a way to contact customer service.. I just chatted with a customer service rep by the name of RACHEL... there is two ways.. you can call one of the following numbers...908-559-4899 or 800-922-0204

OR you can use the CHAT system... IT IS GREAT ... you access it from the very top of the page.. all the way up.. where you see the first line of  :

click on CONTACT US...

than you will see basically 2 sections.. one asking what they can assist with and right below ..it ask WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE... click CHAT there... you will be able to chat directly with a customer service rep... again I will leave this open and turn my message center on .. on  my phone so I am notified if you respond here and need additional help

Best to you...

Snn5
Legend

Good legwork!

rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

thank you Snn5,, trying to watch how you do it,,, taking notes and  taking lessons ...

0 Likes