Does the LG Octane come with a replacement warranty?
cmontg01

I bought the LG Octane about 4 months ago and just the other day I accidentally broke it and I was wondering does it come with a warranty of some kind that I may have got when I purchased it? I really need to get another phone and the Octane is all I am looking at due to it being a great phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does the LG Octane come with a replacement warranty?
acraftylady1
Contributor - Level 1

Well if it's a manufacturer's defect there is a one year warranty from the maker for that.  Don't think if you broke it you will get a replacement unless you pay for monthly insurance and even then there is a deductible so probably not worth doing that on a basic phone.  You could get a used verzion phone from ebay and such or see if someone has one laying around in a drawyer they are not using.  Mary!

0 Likes
Re: Does the LG Octane come with a replacement warranty?
Not applicable

cmontg01,

I am sorry to hear your phone is broken. The manufacturer's warranty will not cover physical damage, however if you have insurance protection the phone can be replaced. The insurance is a monthly fee included with your statement and is called "Total Equipment Coverage" or "Wireless Phone Protection" depending on the coverage you selected at the time of purchase. For more information about the deductible and to file a claim, visit Asurion's website www.phoneclaim.com. If you do not have insurance, Verizon Wireless has a selection of Certified Pre-Owned devices available at a price lower than full retail and these phones come with a standard manufacturer's warranty, as well as an option to add insurance protection.  Feel free to reply if you have more questions about either of these options.

Thank you!

AdamE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes