Does the More Everything plan cover Puerto Rico?
HolteHavlina
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will be traveling to Puerto Rico at the end of the month and need to know whether service in that Territory is included in my current pan, MORE everything.  Do we need to add an international feature?  If we don't add an international feature, will we end up with extra charges for data, texting, or calls?  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does MORE Everything plan cover Puerto Rico?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It is included. You may not get the fastest speeds, but Puerto Rico is included.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi HoltelHavlina,

Puerto Rico sounds awesome. We know having properly working service is vital while traveling. We have a great International Trip Plan wizard that will walk you through all the features needed and add them to your account if you choose. Click here to get started http://vz.to/17KseUf .

Thanks,
PamelaFF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HolteHavlina
Enthusiast - Level 1

Your answer is unhelpful.  Is Puerto Rico considered an international location or not?

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It is included. You may not get the fastest speeds, but Puerto Rico is included.