Boa1

My Casio Ravine 2 will not load GPS. It states "System Alert"    "Unable to get policy" Any body knows what this means? This is in my "GZone"  app

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: GPS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Boa1,

We want you to be able to use GPS. Let's get that working for you. Press the Center Select Key [MENU], select Settings & Tools and press the Center Select Key [OK]. Select Phone Settings, press the Center Select Key [OK], select Location then press the Center Select Key [OK]. Next, Select "On" and press the Center Select Key. Power the phone off and back on and retest.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Boa1

Hi Brian,

I did all that and it still did not work. I called casio and they stated that because it has no simm card in phone it cant store info. My phone has no simm card. slot is empty.

Mike

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Boa1,

Thank your for troubleshooting with the steps provide! Just to clarify was Casio stating that your needed a SIM card or an SD card? Have you tried any other applications that use the GPS such as VZ Navigator? If so, do you receive the same error message? Also, please check to make sure your software is up to date Settings & Tools>Phone Info>Software Update>Check New.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes