Get my phone to play albums by track number?
runandwrite
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Samsung Intensity III plays music albums alphabetically by song, as opposed to in order by track number, the way normal people listen to albums. Is there a way to get this to work properly?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Get my phone to play albums by track number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello runandwrite. I love being able to take my favorite music with me on the go, using just one device. Just because you have a basic device doesn't mean some of these standard features are not available. Looking over the manual for your phone, it states that you should be able to either Play All Songs (which should be the alphabetical option) or select from a category which includes:

All Songs, Playlists, Artists, Genres, or Albums. You may need to scroll a bit lower, or press down on one of the corner soft keys close to your screen to bring up the necessary submenu.

Keep us posted!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

Sounds like you are ready to upgrade your phone...its time. 

0 Likes
runandwrite
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately, Verizon doesn't provide a lot of options unless you want to to pay for  a smart phone with a data plan, and I'm just not interested in that. I did that for two years and decided I don't need my phone to have Internet access.

From what I recall, even the music player on my Droid was pretty quirky.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello runandwrite. I love being able to take my favorite music with me on the go, using just one device. Just because you have a basic device doesn't mean some of these standard features are not available. Looking over the manual for your phone, it states that you should be able to either Play All Songs (which should be the alphabetical option) or select from a category which includes:

All Songs, Playlists, Artists, Genres, or Albums. You may need to scroll a bit lower, or press down on one of the corner soft keys close to your screen to bring up the necessary submenu.

Keep us posted!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes