HOW TO GET MY STORED PHONE NUMBERS FROM PANTECH BASIC PHONE ?
INFO99

Screen of my Pantech basic phone is broken. I cannot see anything. How can I get my 100s of stored phone numbers. They are not stored in CLOUD. Phone does not have a SIM CARD. Can I get it with a cable from sim card plug (it has sim card plug) ? Where can I get such a cable ? Does anybody know anything ? BTW Pantech NJ and Atlanta Offices closed down I believe. I visited NJ Office today. It was empty and nobody answers phones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HOW TO GET MY STORED PHONE NUMBERS FROM PANTECH BASIC PHONE ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

INFO99 Making sure that we keep the information we need is always important. I want to make sure you get the assistance that you need. Some of our Pantech devices use our “Backup Assistant” system to restore your personal data. Can you please tell me what the “Model” of your Pantech is? What’s the make and model of your new device? Please share details. We are here to help.

EvelynR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
Re: HOW TO GET MY STORED PHONE NUMBERS FROM PANTECH BASIC PHONE ?
INFO99

Hi Evelyn. Thank you for contacting me right away by e-mail.I e-mailed you the detailed information together with pictures. Did you receive my e-mail ? Is there any progress. Merry Christmas btw. Ken

0 Likes