Help!
dancer24

My phone screen randomly turned grey and fuzzy like today. I've had problems before with it randomly shutting off but not for awhile. Any reason as to why this is happening? Help me!

--

Frustrated

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Help!
B33
Legend

Have you Tried a power Reset or you might wanna Try performing a System Cache Clear).  One other thing i would Suggest is not going with such a Bold type of Lettering in your Post even though i made it out it was a little on the Difficult side to read and Please List your phone you currently have)  Thanks Smiley Happy  b33

0 Likes
dancer24

I've shut the phone off for 10 minutes and turned it back on, taken out the battery for 3 minutes and put it back in and turned it on, and plugged it into the charger. All of which didn't fix the problem. I have a LG Cosmos 2. Thanks

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ok i'm going to ask a couple more Questions how old is your Cosmos 2  / is it over a year old?  Do you have Verizon's T.E.C coverage Since the screen is going Gray it sounds like the LCD might being going out)  Have you Contacted your Local Verizon Comm Store you might try there.. See if they could replace it for ya  

0 Likes
dancer24

I just got it at Christmas. I'm not sure if I have the coverage plan. I haven't contacted the store yet.

This morning I tried turning it on and the screen came on, but it was fuzzy and glitching. Then it shut itself off.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Good Afternoon, Well i would take it the Store and have them Look at it as i mentioned with the screen doing what it is doing it sounds as if it's Going out..  Hopefully they can Replace it for ya..Smiley Happy b

0 Likes
dancer24

Alright, thank you for all of your help. I appreciate it.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Welcome, b33

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to enjoy reliability from your Cosmos 2 dancer24! When did this start? Have you tried an alternate charger or battery? How about connecting it without the battery inserted? Any response? We can figure this out!

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dancer24, thanks for trying. I recommend that you back up your device at Backup Assistance http://vz.to/WNJMeV and then master reset it to remove any potential software issues on your phone. For more device support, click http://bit.ly/y5iuoj

Lasina_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes