How do I change the number of rings?
MadelineDuke

How do I change the number of times my lg phone rings before calls go to voice mail?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: rings
Weth
Legend

You cannot. There is no user setting on any Verizon phone or account that can change this. It is set to about 30 seconds, depends on the phone and how long each "ring" is.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

You cannot. There is no user setting on any Verizon phone or account that can change this. It is set to about 30 seconds, depends on the phone and how long each "ring" is.

0 Likes
MadelineDuke

Thanks for the quick response. Now, I know!

0 Likes
BlairJames

Really?   There is no setting on Verizon or the iPhone to change the number of rings?   That doesn’t sound right?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I don’t blame you for questioning the reply, BlairJames. It’s important to have enough alerts to answer the phone.

Sr. Leader Weth is correct about there only being a thirty-second ring time.

One alternative to consider is updating the ringtone to a shorter ringtone than the one in place currently. This shorter ringtone time span will increase the number of rings within the thirty-second time frame. If you need any assistance with how to change the ringtone, then Apple has a great resource at the link below:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207955

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes