How do I disable a prepaid phone?
Franniw

HHow do I disable a prepaid phone online?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I disable a prepaid phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Franniw,

Help has arrived to get you the information you are looking for regarding your prepaid phone. For clarification are you trying to completely deactivate the account or simply switch from one phone to the next? Our prepaid team would be more than happy to assist you over the phone at 888-294-6804 with any questions you may have.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I disable a prepaid phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Franniw,

Help has arrived to get you the information you are looking for regarding your prepaid phone. For clarification are you trying to completely deactivate the account or simply switch from one phone to the next? Our prepaid team would be more than happy to assist you over the phone at 888-294-6804 with any questions you may have.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes