How do I save an incoming text message?
patgordon

How can I save an incoming text message such as a text message from Verizon telling me I made a payment?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I save an incoming text message?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for this additional information Patrick. There are several ways to save a copy of incoming messages. Best and easiest way is to not delete it. Another way is to forward that message to your email address. Another way to keep a copy of a text message is to take a screenshot of the message and save it as a picture. Have a fabulous day!

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
patgordon

This is from [Due to privacy reasons, name has been removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service].  Do I save the text message by not deleting it? If yes, can I put the message in a folder?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Patgordon, this is an excellent question. Does your device have the option to lock the message?

EstebanP_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
patgordon

I don't have the option to lock a message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for this additional information Patrick. There are several ways to save a copy of incoming messages. Best and easiest way is to not delete it. Another way is to forward that message to your email address. Another way to keep a copy of a text message is to take a screenshot of the message and save it as a picture. Have a fabulous day!

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes