How do I send calls from individual contacts to voice mail?
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

i have the lg extravert and i am wondering if there is a way to send certain contacts directly to voicemail. i know i can get online and block them from calling and texting for a certain length of time. but is there a way to not have to get online and block them and just a setting to send certain callers to voicemail?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: send calls to voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, buzzeswoman2008!  Although there is no feature on the the LG Extravert to send individual contact calls to voice mail automatically, you can definitely press the End key when the call starts to ring your device, and this will end the ringing and send the caller straight to voice mail.  I hope this helps!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, buzzeswoman2008!  Although there is no feature on the the LG Extravert to send individual contact calls to voice mail automatically, you can definitely press the End key when the call starts to ring your device, and this will end the ringing and send the caller straight to voice mail.  I hope this helps!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

totally helps Smiley Happy here's a totally seperate question now, when i login to my account i notice that my email address is listed. but when i block and unblock numbers the account holder gets the emails bout the changes that were made. 

0 Likes