How do I set my device so it starts ringing again?
Pumpkin-Hill

I have a Samsung Intensity.  It is currently set in "Alarm Only" mode.  How do I set the phone back to normal mode so it will ring?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a Samsung Intensity. It is currently set in "Alarm Only" mode. How do I set the phone back to normal mode so it will ring?
Jenesis21
Enthusiast - Level 1

Find your volume control. Mine is on the left side. Alarm only is right before all sounds off. Press that volume button up to change the volume and the "Ok" button to set it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a Samsung Intensity. It is currently set in "Alarm Only" mode. How do I set the phone back to normal mode so it will ring?
Jenesis21
Enthusiast - Level 1

Find your volume control. Mine is on the left side. Alarm only is right before all sounds off. Press that volume button up to change the volume and the "Ok" button to set it.

0 Likes
Re: I have a Samsung Intensity.  It is currently set in "Alarm Only" mode.  How do I set the phone back to normal mode so it will ring?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pumpkin-Hill, Let's get your ringtone working properly. Go to settings and tools, press 'ok', select sound settings, press 'ok', choose call sounds. then press 'ok' and select call ringtone and select the desired tone. Let us know if this helps.

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes