How do I upgrade my existing LG3 to an iPhone 5s my daughter is handing down to me?
gengap67

I have an LG3 Basic Phone. My daughter just upgraded her iPhone 5s (16GB) to an iPhone 5s (32GB) and is giving me her old 5s (16GB).  How do I switch/activate to the iPhone from my LG3?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I upgrade my existing LG3 to an iPhone 5s my daughter is handing down to me?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to request a SIM card be sent to you for your line during the steps under the Switch/Activate Device option in your MyVerizon account online. Or call customer service to request one that way. Or drop by a corporate Verizon Wireless store to get one for free.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I upgrade my existing LG3 to an iPhone 5s my daughter is handing down to me?
gengap67

The phone is a LG Revere (Basic Phone).  Not sure if there is some SIM card issue that needs to be addressed.  The iPhone 5s was reset so I don't know how to make the iPhone take the old LG phone number?  Will the iPhone think it is for my daughters number if I try to start it up again?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to request a SIM card be sent to you for your line during the steps under the Switch/Activate Device option in your MyVerizon account online. Or call customer service to request one that way. Or drop by a corporate Verizon Wireless store to get one for free.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes