How to get phone to end call by closing cover
rlhall
Enthusiast - Level 1

Kazuna etalk phone. Does not end call by closing cover.  Have setting for answering with flip open.  Can not seem to find for ending call.

Re: How to get phone to end call by closing cover
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The user manual doesn't indicate closing the flip cover will end the call. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how vital it is to end a call when you want.  Please follow the steps below.

1. From the main screen, select Menu.
    Note Utilize the 5-way navigation pad to highlight and press the center button to select.
    5-way Navigation Pad
  2. Select Tools & Settings.
  3. Select Call Settings.
  4. Select Answer Options.
  5. Select Flip open to turn on or off.
    Note On when a checkmark checkmark icon is present.

*Lisa

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

We know how vital it is to end a call when you want.  Please follow the steps below.

1. From the main screen, select Menu.
    Note Utilize the 5-way navigation pad to highlight and press the center button to select.
    5-way Navigation Pad
  2. Select Tools & Settings.
  3. Select Call Settings.
  4. Select Answer Options.
  5. Select Flip open to turn on or off.
    Note On when a checkmark checkmark icon is present.

*Lisa

The OP indicated they had already changed the settings to allow open the flip will answer the call. They are asking if there is a similar option to end a call by closing the flip cover. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying, Ann154.

From what I can tell on my end, these settings should also work for ending a call. However, if that is not the case, there are no other instructions that I'm seeing in the user manual or device emulator that would indicate there is a separate setting that would accomplish this. Regrettably, if this does not also fix the call ending, the user would need to hit 'End' on the device to end their calls.

*Celeste

0 Likes