How to turn off voice commands in lg revere?
ddoug76
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: trurn off voice commands in lg revere
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ddoug76,

Being able to manage the settings on your Revere is a must. You've come to the right place for help. In general, there's no option to turn voice commands off completely, but you do have the option to turn off the button that activates it. To do this, you'd go to Menu > Settings & Tools > Phone Settings > Voice Commands > CLR Key Activation and turn that setting off.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: trurn off voice commands in lg revere
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ddoug76,

Being able to manage the settings on your Revere is a must. You've come to the right place for help. In general, there's no option to turn voice commands off completely, but you do have the option to turn off the button that activates it. To do this, you'd go to Menu > Settings & Tools > Phone Settings > Voice Commands > CLR Key Activation and turn that setting off.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes