I can't sync my Nokia 2720V flip phone with the Cloud contacts.
stevelight

I have approx 30 contacts in my cloud account. I can see them on my PC. I click the "sync" icon. Then I go to my phone and open up the Cloud app then select the backup now button. I comes back and says all is completed. When I then look at my contacts there is only the 2 that I originally had. Where are the sync'ed contacts? What am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
Re: I can't sync my Nokia 2720V flip phone with the Cloud contacts.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there stevelight and thank you for reaching out to us today. We can understand wanting to make sure that all of your contacts are still intact. Have you recently upgraded from one phone to another? When was the last time it shows the sync was successful?-Candice

0 Likes
stevelight

We just changed on Monday 1/10/22. I first tried yesterday for the first time to sync. I had difficulty logging into my cloud account, finding the login page on my pc, the link from my account does not work, very frustrating... I tried several times to sync and each time it said sync successful.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want the frustration to end here! Have you restarted the phone since initially starting the Cloud app on the device? Have you tested any other Mobile Data features to see if there is a general transfer of data?   -Yale

0 Likes