I had a basic phone and it broke,bad. replaced it with a Gustso. Can I get my info from the old o the new? No screen left on old phone.?
greg812
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the worlds oldest LG flip phone and never thought of backing it up, until now that I had to replace it. Is there is a way to retrieve my contacts I need help doing it. thanks to any one out there that can help me. I am also a little slow on computers too. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I had a basic phone and it broke,bad. replaced it with a Gustso. Can I get my info from the old o the new? No screen left on old phone.?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

greg812,

Changing phones unexpectedly can be frustrating. We will do our best to get your contacts back. You may have a back up that you don't know about. Check on Verizon Cloud http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/verizon-cloud.html and see if they are there. If they are, we can transfer them to your new phone. If you do not see any on the website, you would have to renter them manually. You can view your most recent phone usage on your My Verizon account to see the numbers.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes