I have a pay as you go account and have set up auto pay for the 3rd of the month. This is the 4th day of the month. When will my payment post and will it be timely each month so that I meet the monthly required payment?
st50

I have a pay as you go account and have set up auto pay for the 3rd of the month.  This is the 4th day of the month.  When will my payment post and will it be timely each month so that I meet the monthly required payment?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a pay as you go account and have set up auto pay for the 3rd of the month. This is the 4th day of the month. When will my payment post and will it be timely each month so that I meet the monthly required payment?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello st50, I know it's important to understand how your service is billed with our Prepay service. It's especially so when your account is set up for AutoPay. It's best to contact our Prepay team, directly by calling 888-294-6804. I'm confident they'll be able to review your account very thoroghly to provide all the infomration you need regarding payments for your plan.

TanishaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes