I have the Samsung Intensity III PP and i was receiving pictures and not that no longer works. help?
airbornevent

I was able to receive picture messages and now i cant. I dont want to have to restore my phone because ill lose everything on it. help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have the Samsung Intensity III PP and i was receiving pictures and not that no longer works. help?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Airbornevent,

We can help you get those picture messages working again! Are you able to send picture messages and are you getting an error when you try to view ones someone sends you?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I have the Samsung Intensity III PP and i was receiving pictures and not that no longer works. help?
airbornevent

I am not getting an error message, When someone sends me a picture it shows

it is receiving it but it is a blank message.

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 8:18 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

How strange! When did this start happening? Have you noticed if this happens with multiple contacts? Can you try sending a picture message to yourself to see if it sends and downlaod successfully? Please keep us posted.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
airbornevent

I get somehting that says my phone is full so i delete pictures and it

doesnt work

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes